Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decoded my vin on the link you folks posted.
Have all that NOW I want to translate the other info on the door sticker:
1. TRANS=K
2. Axle=H6
3. Spring= V Z
ALSO the Tag says tires from Factory where 31-10.5Rx15c
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
I decoded my vin on the link you folks posted.
Have all that NOW I want to translate the other info on the door sticker:
1. TRANS=K is C6

2. Axle= H6 is Ford 9" diff w/ 3.50 ratio, limited slip (3750 pound)

3. Spring= V Z
2 Characters
1st Character – Front Spring
2nd Character – Rear Spring
V is Front Coil Spring 2C34-5310-ADB, 5,200 lb.
Z is Leaf Spring (Rear - 4/1 Leaves)2C34-5310-WA

Stop by local Foed dealer parts and ask for the Spring Chart

ALSO the Tag says tires from Factory where 31-10.5Rx15c
see;
Brochure, 86 Bronco
Source: by Ford via Steve83 (Steve, That dirty old truck) http://www.supermotors.net/registry/2742/73384Thank you
it shows the 31-10.5Rx15c
as optional on XLT & Eddie Bauer trim packages

==
I have to post this because I lost all of this reply due to Comcast issues here..

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have to post this because I lost all of this reply due to Comcast issues here..
Where do you live? I thought my middle of nowhere Centurylink DSL was bad, sounds like you have it worse than me. :whiteflag

george pavlisko,

There is a thread or link floating around here somewhere on how to contact Ford to get your Build Sheet.

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
Where do you live? I thought my middle of nowhere Centurylink DSL was bad, sounds like you have it worse than me. :whiteflag

george pavlisko,

There is a thread or link floating around here somewhere on how to contact Ford to get your Build Sheet.
yo,
In the pinelands of NJ
The good guy Comcast tekkie came over to fix the HD w/DVR cable boix issues the other day and is the ONLYCCC person to admit that all the PC and tv issues are due to a "single source for the entire area"; probably a single node and reduced bandwidth; and that other CC Techs who live close-by have been experiencing the same slow speeds and freezes over past few years.
This could be the same as mentioned by others who have the same issue and say; They could do things like node splits to make the nodes smaller. They could also change downstream and upstream modulation schemes to get more bandwidth.

We have the Triple Play includes Comcast’s “Performance” tier of Internet service, which they advertise as “up to 15Mbps... but....

=======

Build Sheet Information (Ford 999 Report); Helms charges $17.00 for a "Basic" Sheet and $48.00 for a "Deluxe" sheet. Helms is Ford's Official Publisher for Ford EVTMs, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, etc. Basic Build Sheet Item# 39415 Vehicle build sheets are available for 1967 and newer cars and trucks up to F550 and 2002 and newer F650-750. Using Ford Motor Company internal databases, each build sheet is personalized and drafted on Ford stationery signed by Ms. Elena Ford. These letters are a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection. A basic build sheet will detail your vehicle's "as built" options: Model year •Manufacturing plant name and location; Body style; Build date; Engine size; Consecutive unit serial number; Transmission description; Rear axle ratio and description (locking or non-locking); Tire size; Exterior paint color and code; Interior trim color and code; Interior options; Any other option information available. You must enter in the VIN number of the vehicle you want a build sheet for on the next screen. Requests for vehicles older than 1990 may take up to 6 weeks. Price: $17.00; Deluxe Build Sheet Item# 39416, Vehicle build sheets are available for 1967 and newer cars and trucks up to F550 and 2002 and newer F650-750. Using Ford Motor Company internal databases, each build sheet is personalized and drafted on Ford stationery signed by Ms. Elena Ford. These letters are a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection. In addition to the basic build sheet, the deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures. You must enter in the VIN number of the vehicle you want a build sheet for on the next screen. Requests for vehicles older than 1990 may take up to 6 weeks. Price: $46.00; Item is shipped from manufacturer and may take additional time for delivery. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery."
Source: by Ford via Helms at http://www.shopfordgear.com/find.as...=by_dept&dept_id=16&d=16&c=48652YHNOREJJK4&s=
========

on 30 AUG 2011 I called Ford @ 1-800-392-3673 & Jeff said all have been transferred to Helms and it is no longer free from Ford.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo,
In the pinelands of NJ
The good guy Comcast tekkie came over to fix the HD w/DVR cable boix issues the other day and is the ONLYCCC person to admit that all the PC and tv issues are due to a "single source for the entire area"; probably a single node and reduced bandwidth; and that other CC Techs who live close-by have been experiencing the same slow speeds and freezes over past few years.
This could be the same as mentioned by others who have the same issue and say; They could do things like node splits to make the nodes smaller. They could also change downstream and upstream modulation schemes to get more bandwidth.

We have the Triple Play includes Comcast’s “Performance” tier of Internet service, which they advertise as “up to 15Mbps... but....

=======

Build Sheet Information (Ford 999 Report); Helms charges $17.00 for a "Basic" Sheet and $48.00 for a "Deluxe" sheet. Helms is Ford's Official Publisher for Ford EVTMs, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, etc. Basic Build Sheet Item# 39415 Vehicle build sheets are available for 1967 and newer cars and trucks up to F550 and 2002 and newer F650-750. Using Ford Motor Company internal databases, each build sheet is personalized and drafted on Ford stationery signed by Ms. Elena Ford. These letters are a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection. A basic build sheet will detail your vehicle's "as built" options: Model year •Manufacturing plant name and location; Body style; Build date; Engine size; Consecutive unit serial number; Transmission description; Rear axle ratio and description (locking or non-locking); Tire size; Exterior paint color and code; Interior trim color and code; Interior options; Any other option information available. You must enter in the VIN number of the vehicle you want a build sheet for on the next screen. Requests for vehicles older than 1990 may take up to 6 weeks. Price: $17.00; Deluxe Build Sheet Item# 39416, Vehicle build sheets are available for 1967 and newer cars and trucks up to F550 and 2002 and newer F650-750. Using Ford Motor Company internal databases, each build sheet is personalized and drafted on Ford stationery signed by Ms. Elena Ford. These letters are a great addition to any car enthusiast's collection. In addition to the basic build sheet, the deluxe build sheet will include all available production figures. You must enter in the VIN number of the vehicle you want a build sheet for on the next screen. Requests for vehicles older than 1990 may take up to 6 weeks. Price: $46.00; Item is shipped from manufacturer and may take additional time for delivery. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery."
Source: by Ford via Helms at http://www.shopfordgear.com/find.as...=by_dept&dept_id=16&d=16&c=48652YHNOREJJK4&s=
========

on 30 AUG 2011 I called Ford @ 1-800-392-3673 & Jeff said all have been transferred to Helms and it is no longer free from Ford.
Great Thanks for the info. we have a T1 into the house then Fiber optic to the computers. I run our websites and business from here so hence the heavy duty stuff.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it shows the 31-10.5Rx15c
as optional on XLT & Eddie Bauer trim packages

==
I have (FOUR) Rancho Shocks on the front and the installation is ALMOST factory COULD IT BE.
Tried to upload a picture but COULD not get it down to 800x800

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
I have (FOUR) Rancho Shocks on the front and the installation is ALMOST factory COULD IT BE.
Tried to upload a picture but COULD not get it down to 800x800
yo George,

See this page from the 86 Brochure I posted above;

In bottom left see Handling Package Option;
rear stabilizer bar (front standard), quad front and heavy-duty rear shocks
&
Trailer Towing Package
includes; "...Trailer wiring harness, heavy-duty battery- 71 amp-hr./, etc.

Quad pics in an 89
Source: by Kurt R (Big Burgandy Beeyotch (B3)) at SuperMotors.net

click Next to see more pics

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo George,

See this page from the 86 Brochure I posted above;

In bottom left see Handling Package Option;
rear stabilizer bar (front standard), quad front and heavy-duty rear shocks
&
Trailer Towing Package
includes; "...Trailer wiring harness, heavy-duty battery- 71 amp-hr./, etc.

Quad pics in an 89
Source: by Kurt R (Big Burgandy Beeyotch (B3)) at SuperMotors.net

click Next to see more pics
Now that link worked GREAT, THANK YOU. Now I know what I have.

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts