Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice set of Police Interceptor 5.0 heads from a 1986 mustang motor I was rebuilding I used a different set of heads and these are taking up space. The motor ran great before the tear down so I wouldnt see why you couldnt drop these on and go or rebuild them for that fresh project motor. I am asking $200 OBO drop me an offer and see what we can do I do have pictures of the head if you would like just drop me an email at [email protected] and ill send you some pics and info

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well let me go look i got to get them off the shelf. right now they are covered in stuff I have pulled off my 88 TC im rebuilding

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
if they are from an 86 5.0 - definitely not E7's and most likely E6's.

~~~

Also, just a friendly FYI for all - there's no such thing as "Police Interceptor" heads. All Police Mustang SSP's had a standard 5.0 from the factory, just like any other "civilian" 5.0. They were not "hopped up", they did not come with a special chip, no special computer, no special intakes, no special heads, no special rockers, no special cams or anything like that at all - nothing was done to those SSP motors at all. :)

for more info & facts: www.sspmustang.org or http://www.sspmustang.org/FAQ.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts