Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1987 Bronco Eddie Bauer

351w Carb new rebuilt C6 with shift kit. New U joints. Trans and U Joints were done the end of March 2005. power window and locks. power steering. A/C does not work. Rear window works from switch in dash not with Key. Drivers seat has a lean. Just had a front endalinement and new tierod on one side.Also New oil pump and pan. Electric fuel pump. Also just found a gun holder under the center console. It is Blue and Tan. Also has a Kenwood Cd Deck with Remote.

Also comes with a C6 Core and a BW1345 Transfer case. A Brand new set of doors for 80-86 (not sure if there is any difference for 87 and up in the doors) Brake parts.

Now the Bad The motor has alot of blow by. It runs but blows oil out of the breather. So it could use a Rebuild. I just do not have the time with other cars I am working on to redo the engine.

Asking $500 Firm, I just put that much in to the Trans and u joints and oilpan and oil pump. Pic are on my Superford page.

http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=3751

Truck is in southeast Michigan. Just north of Monroe.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
I'm not interested in the truck. Too far away from me. But could you post a pic of the gun holder?? I'm working on some storage options for my ccw and would like to see what you found...Sorry for the hijack..... Fog

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try and get something this weekend. What they did is they cut a hole in the floor under the center console. Than they put the Center Console on a hinge. They paded the spot for the gun to go.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Cool... That pretty much explains it. No need to go out of your to get pics... Thanks for the info... And good luck with the sale.

We now return this thread to it's intended topic. Hijack off-----Fog

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump, Would like to sell.

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent Back.

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is.

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
87 was the last year of the Carb. It has a Holley 4bb on top.

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts