Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just another Fat Guy
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Im posting this up for a friend of mine that needs it sold YESTERDAY! He is in the process of moving to Austin, TX and the bronco just doesnt 'fit' anymore. He still drives a 4x4 (heep) last time I checked so that counts for something. I can vouch for the fact that this is one clean rig. The AC was ICE COLD last summer as he did a full retrofit and refill!

Heres the details:

1987 Fullsize Bronco

5.0l 302. Auto

New or rebuilt everything. New seats, new wheels and tires. Also have a brand new (still in the packaging) gasket kit for the motor. Not that it needs it.

Asking 4000 cash talks must sell for move!

If you have any questions please post them here or pic request and I will get them as soon as possible. Im in VA and he is in FL!

Here are the contact details:

Brett @ [email protected]

Phone 850-565-4090 / 251-219-4360 / 850-565-7533

And now for the photos:

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
wow looks like your old one

·
Just another Fat Guy
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morning Bump

Yea it does look alot like mine doesnt it! Mine just didnt have the outside tire carrier.... I think all white broncos look the same of this age. All the white paint just faded at the same rate apperently! lol

He offered me his rig at a great price but just dont have the funds right now.

Oh and to the power that be....please dont close the thread as Im just trying to help a friend out. He's been off and on here in the past for help on his truck I just cant remember this SN.

·
Just another Fat Guy
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump--------------->to the top

·
Just another Fat Guy
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale.

Still OBO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts