Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well I have had my bronco about 3 months now and finally have the lift done and the truck looking pretty good (or at least I think so). The before pics are stock height with 33x10.50's and the after are with 6" Superlift and 35x12.50's. Let me know what you think of my baby.

Before Lift Pic:
Before

After Lift Pic:
After
See more pics @ https://www.supermotors.net/registry/11846/32594-2
So what do you think of her now?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks good, Very clean truck for sure

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Herc1999 said:
So what do you think of her now?
Well now, thats a silly damn question! Looks good as hell, one of the best looking lifted FSBs Ive seen! You should be happy with that Superlift too, they make good kits!

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Yep... Looks good! :thumbup

So what brand flares ya got there and did you put em on?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flares

The fender flares I got from a friend of mine. They were not in a box and I did not see a name on them but for $20 who could complain, lol. So sorry Im not going to be much help there.

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,550 Posts
Where are the photos in this thread? Thanks

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,966 Posts
I don't see them either...That's likely because the post is from 2006 and in a format that the new forum platform couldn't transfer over.

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,550 Posts
I don’t think it’s the new platform - about a year or so ago super motors or photo bucket or something changed and a ton of photos went missing - a way bigger deal then the platform change in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know Photobucket changed. I have to pay if I want to see or share my old photos. Never used supermotors so I can't speculate on that site

·
Super Moderator
25,781 Posts
I don’t think it’s the new platform - about a year or so ago super motors or photo bucket or something changed and a ton of photos went missing - a way bigger deal then the platform change in my opinion.
Yo Big,
You are correct!
I went into edit modem but no pic URLs were present. So I went to Supermotors and found our friend there @ https://www.supermotors.net/registry/11846
Then added pics to his thread.

BTW, Herc1999 was last logged in here Jan 28, 2009

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
@miesk5 thanks!

·
Super Moderator
25,781 Posts
Yo Big,
YW!
However, I'm having issues copying and pasting all the pics directly in his post. Perhaps Mr @schwim can slap my brain ?

·
Premium Member
2,550 Posts
No sweat - now the SM is back up from the past few days I can just use your link to check them out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts