Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting up my 1988 custom FSB up for sale. I've only had her a few months and I had big plans. Do to my job i have to go fight a war on terror and i'm not going to have time to fix her up. Wife says to get her out of the garage. First off she needs some TLC. She had been ridden pretty hard by the previous owner(s). I've maybe put 1000 miles on her since Oct. I just drive her back and forth to work. And my son and i have been down a couple of muddy trails a few times. Nothing extreme. He is 4 so it feels like he is monster trucking. First off the thing is pretty rusty from what you can see in the pictures. I have more pictures of it if you are really interested and would like to see. I was limited to only 6 so i tried to give you the whole outside. Secondly, the engine is leaking some oil from what looks like the rear mail seal and from the oil pan. About a quarter size spot overnight. I keep her to the fill line and I never leave home without my oil in the back. The engine has 131,200 miles. Give or take 50 miles. I've been going after a electrical problem that causes my battery light to come on in the dash. My friend and I have narrowed it down to a voltage regulator on the alternator. We haven't been to the store to get one to put on and see if that is it. With that said it does have a new starter cable, both battery cables new, new battery and starter solenoid. The transmission was rebuilt just before i got it and it shifts just fine. I don't see any leaks coming from it at all. By the way, just before i bought it the guy put a new msd igntion coil and distirbutor, and new wires. It also has a new EGR valve. IT is EFI too. It runs strong and cranks right up.
The interior has no carpet, just padding. Behind the rear there is no padding or anything. And the panels on the rear walls behind the back seat are gone. There is some rusting on the floor near the wheel wells back there. Like i said if someone needs more pictures i will be more than willing to take pictures. I'm trying to be as honest as possible. I had big plans for it but between i won't have time. I'm asking $1000 for it without the tires that are on it. I just purchased them a few weeks ago and they were 300. Brand new. They retail for 600 a set but the guy gave me a smoking deal. You can see the blue is still on the whitewall. They have 30 miles on them. If you want them then that will be an extra 300. I have the reciept. This would make a good truck for a hunter or someone who wants to do some light mudding. I have a new oil pan gasket and oil fliter to go with it. I had planned on pulling the engine to replace the RMS, valve cover gaskets, and Oil pan gasket. If you have any questions post them here as I check this regularly.

I'm located on the TN/KY border near Clarksville, TN and Hopkinsville, KY. Here is the link to my garage.
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=hall&u=8253

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Nevermind, Im an idiot...BTT for ya!

Jeff

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is anyone interested at all. It is a 4x4 by the way. The four wheel drive runs just fine. If you need more pictures or information just let me know. She MUST go.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one interested in this beast? Time is getting close and I need to sell her. She will make a good project truck with someone who has the time.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I could make ya a rediculous offer...its not even close to what your askin though.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts