Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1988 XLT in the Atlanta area for $1600 (lowered from my last thread). It is pretty much stock with a 5.8L and C6 and manual hubs. I have replaced the following parts in the last two years:

Alternator
Power steering pump
water pump
distributer
ignition coil
heater core

The a/c has been converted to R134a and blows cold. Has 31x10.50 BFGs on stock steel rims. It has been my daily driver for over 3 years but still needs the following:

brake rotors (warped)
radius arm bushings
tailgate (rusted badly)

has some rust over the rear fenders and dings and dents in other places. Rear bumper has a smile but I have a newer one for it. The rear main seal leaks but I can replace that before someone buys it if they like. Email me at [email protected] with any questions.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
What's the milage?

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
I want your truck guy, but no one is buying anything. Cant get rid of mine. I am ebaying my winch and bumper and light bar and some stuff so hopefully I can get the money. I will keep in touch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2fordtrucks said:
I want your truck guy, but no one is buying anything. Cant get rid of mine. I am ebaying my winch and bumper and light bar and some stuff so hopefully I can get the money. I will keep in touch.

Ok - just didn't know if you had lost interest. I am not in a big hurry to sell (would like to in the next 3-4 weeks though). If I had the money I would've bought your truck - it looks like a pretty sweet ride. My first bronco was a 1974 and it was great. I will have one again (or a 78-79) but just not right now. I won't raise the thread again unless you say you don't want to look at it. Smooth was the other guy who asked on this thread and I think you two know each other anyway. Thanks

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Cause everyone wants to know SMOOTH. It's okay, he's in Atlanta, I'm sure our paths will cross eventually. If he can buy, great, I'm just interested for a friend of mine how is looking at getting a Bronco. If they are interested and it's still available, I will contact you, if not, no biggie, first come, first serve I always say.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SMOOTH said:
Cause everyone wants to know SMOOTH. It's okay, he's in Atlanta, I'm sure our paths will cross eventually. If he can buy, great, I'm just interested for a friend of mine how is looking at getting a Bronco. If they are interested and it's still available, I will contact you, if not, no biggie, first come, first serve I always say.

Cool. Will let you know if anything changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts