Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone im new to the bronco scene and was wondering what i could do to my bronco for fuel economic timing degree's plug's- which one's work best / Motorcraft or Autolite what Gap .35" headers and soo on ive purchased one an 89 with a four inch lift and 33.12.50. R15's on it and need to make it as fuel economic as possible!! thanx everyone hope to hear from you soon .

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
hello everyone im new to the bronco scene and was wondering what i could do to my bronco for fuel economic timing degree's plug's- which one's work best / Motorcraft or Autolite what Gap .35" headers and soo on ive purchased one an 89 with a four inch lift and 33.12.50. R15's on it and need to make it as fuel economic as possible!! thanx everyone hope to hear from you soon .
Here is a link to the first thing you should do ... http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63592&highlight=sixlitre+tune
and here is another
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55005

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I changed my intake, and it gave me about 2-3 more mpg.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well this is why and what i have in mind. see for now im staying with the 351 but i will swap that out for a diesel motor later on.
see i was just trying to get some feed back if anyone new any trix as in what combo has worked out best for them. im no fool.

Ive owned a series of mustangs some as mild as 302 ,351 heads, jr vick intk,f-303 cam, holley 650 dbl ppr , to full blow 347 stroker buit by Scitech motorsports when they were still around
im ford die hard but things have changed i have a son and some bills so i needed to grow and here we are trying to tame the beast it was between a Bko and a F-150

i hope ill find everything i need in here!! Thanks Ladie and Gents i Appreciate the feed Back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts