Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know i will be moving to Texas. I am going to list it up for sale just because its going to cost alot to get it out there and could use the extra money to help with expenses. I am Asking what it is worth to "ME" so if someone is willing to pay it i will part with it. If i dont get what i think its worth then i will just take it with me!!!!

1989 Ford bronco
5.0 crate motor from ford with less than 10,000 miles on it
AOD trans with rebuild about 20,000 miles ago
BW1356 T-case just rebuilt with about 100 miles on it

Leaf spring Dana 60 kingpin front axle with 4.56 gears and welded spiders. 35 spline inners and 30 spline outers Warn standard Hubs Ford 1ton calipers. Off road unlimited crossover steering arm

Dana 70 rear also with 4.56 gears and a 35 spline power-lok. Disk breaks using chevy 3/4 ton calipers.

13-36-16 TSL swampers on 16x10 on black rockcrawler steelies. 2 tires have 1/8 tread left the other 2 just over half tread.

12 inch travel Rancho rs8000 shocks

custom built rock sliders and rear bumper, newer ford super duty seats.

Dual Batteries and dual electric fans. 130 amp alternator. Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys. summit shorty headers
saginaw power steering pump upgrade. Custom built Trans crossmember and long travel square drive shaft. Brand new heavy duty aluminum radiator. A/C Blows cold but needs a charge, it has a slow leak but all components were recently replaced including the compressor. it does need some minor exhaust work connecting to the headers as the pipe flanges are a bit too small for the ball flange on the headers

Carpet was removed and inside painted with herculiner roll on bedliner. Also has an aftermarket roll bar.

The body has some minor rust in a couple of spots but is pretty solid (except the tailgate which is ate up with rust.typical Bronco problem) also has some dings her and there. it aint pretty but she makes a good trail rig.

crappy stereo and cb are included Hi-lift not included.

$4000 with some room for negotiation. Tell me what you think its worth and if it is what i think it is worth then we may have a deal.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
I am fully aware of the badassness of this truck and am also aware that I am officially one lucky sob. I am sure it will take me a little while to get the hang of what she can do but I will and will beatin on her in ways that will make Jason proud!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.