Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the parts I have removed and priced so far (all parts are in good condition or in working order):

Grill - $30 (missing emblem, good clips)

Smog Pump - $20 (spins freely)

lower valance grill insert - $30 (nice and straight)

Rear Bumper - $50

Tire Carrier - $20

doors - ($30 each) door panels ($20 each) mirrors ($10 each)

Hood - $40 (small paint bubble and small crease)

Cap - $200

* - Tailgate, Engine and Tcase are not for sale. Ill be adding additional parts and prices as I remove them.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
What transmission does it have? I am mildly interested in a spare E4OD on/off switch.

thanks
tim

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I'm not sure of which trans is in there. Ill have to check.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Probably an AOD since it's a 302.

Good luck with sale(s).

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it doesn't have the OD button at the end of the shifter. Doesn't that mean AOD?

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Yea it doesn't have the OD button at the end of the shifter. Doesn't that mean AOD?
Yes and no. That particular year had a different panel beside the steering wheel with an on/off switch. If you have a cubby/storage hole in this panel above your right knee while driving it isn't an E4OD. The switch I am talking about replaces the "cubby hole".

tim

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I see. Ill take a pic of that area when I get home tonight. Pretty sure there is a cubby hole.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't see why not bud. Ill take a picture of that also.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. Ill get pics if you'd like.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Yea that would be great. I replaced the fabric on mine, but most of the crumbly stuff that gives it support is gone. I was going to use yours to put under it to give its form and contours back.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks at it last night. Its all torn and hanging. Don't think you'll want it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
X - I need some patch panels. How bad are the following:

1) Rear corners of the bed. I really need that rear body support piece, but if the ends are rotted off (as they usually are on Jersey) I'm probably going to rebuild my old one... some how...

2) The inner wheel wells - from inside the rear seat/cargo area of the truck. Mine are pretty bad, and I tried cutting some from a F-150 bed, but they are slightly different. I'm not referring to the pieces that are welded into the upper part of the wheel well from the outside, but the actual wheel well itself.

3) The outer b-pillar sail panels. I need the passenger side, but I'll take both - you never know.

I'm guessing that you won't be dealing with the body until it is completely stripped, which is fine, but I figured it I'd ask now. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some guy is coming to pick up the front seats tonight. Once those are gone I can remove the rest of the carpet and get some pictures for you.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Can you get a pic of the headliner? I am ok if the fabric is torn off; I just need the shape of it. As long as the squishy stuff that makes it ridged is there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm interested in the outside driver-door mirror, inside windshield mirror, horn, parking brake pedal and cables, speedo cable, and some other things; I'll need to get a list together for anything else. Shipping would be to 76530.
Also, how's the fuel tank?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mike, sorry its pickup only for now. I just wouldnt have the time right now to put all of that together. Although I may be getting laid off in a few weeks and in that case things will change.

·
Registered
78 Posts
No problem..my bad for not seeing the "pickup only".
More importantly, hope you don't get laid off! (I got laid off a couple months ago, and still looking for something; sucks being out of work...but there's more time for projects!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts