Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8L V8
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random question: Anyone have any idea where to get some brown carpet that would match the brown in my '89?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got my interior from StockInteriors.com. They can also send samples of the carpet if your not sure of the color.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my interior from StockInteriors.com. They can also send samples of the carpet if your not sure of the color.

OK, Thank you XLTgirl. I am going to ask for samples from these two:

820-Saddle

830-Buckskin

Unless anyone knows for sure? It is a 1989 Eddie Bauer, red/tan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Of course! I don't have an Eddie Bauer so I can't exactly help you there but good luck. I hope they have the color you need

·
Super Moderator
29,084 Posts
Yo Cactus_Cowboy,
StockInteriors.com is used as a source by many members and is well regarded.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
915 Posts
Oc auto had better reviews so it’s who I used. As long as they use ACC you’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oc auto had better reviews so it’s who I used. As long as they use ACC you’ll be fine

Thank you! I went on their site and have a couple samples coming from them also! What is "ACC"?

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
915 Posts
Auto Custom Carpets.
They are sold by OC Auto and a few others I believe. Mine was incredible quality and the extra mass backing is great. Plus the floor mats are

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
232 Posts
Random question: Anyone have any idea where to get some brown carpet that would match the brown in my '89?
SMS Auto Fabrics at 350 S Redwood St, Canby, Oregon is a good place to start. They advertise that if they don't have what you need, they can make it. I have purchased several different types of material from them and have been very satisfied. Sometimes they are a little slow in delivery. Call (503) 263-3535
TB

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,318 Posts
SMS Auto Fabrics at 350 S Redwood St, Canby, Oregon is a good place to start. They advertise that if they don't have what you need, they can make it. I have purchased several different types of material from them and have been very satisfied. Sometimes they are a little slow in delivery. Call (503) 263-3535
TB
Right around the corner from me!? Who would have thunk it! Thanks for the tip saved under my bronco files (y)

Reactions: tbrooks
1 - 10 of 10 Posts