Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1995, 5.0, 5 Speed, Manual T Case, Manual Hubs, 3.55, XLT, Flowmaster Y pipe and Cat,
14 Posts
I have a 95 but had to get a new converter due to the flange braking off the y pipe. I have been super happy with the Flowmaster Y pipe/ converter that I got. Y pipe is bigger diameter. Also if you cut the step off the intermediate pipe it is 2.5" part # 2020057. If you don't want to use the converter it is just clamped on. I also recommend that unless you need the hanger on the intermediate pipe to go ahead and cut it off before you put it in.
Flowmaster 2020057 Flowmaster Catalytic Converter - Direct Fit - Federal

· Registered
1995, 5.0, 5 Speed, Manual T Case, Manual Hubs, 3.55, XLT, Flowmaster Y pipe and Cat,
14 Posts
I forgot to say that the y pipe is suppose to be the restriction in the system. Comparing the old one to the new one I can see why. It also got rid of one cat for me. I am a 5 speed manual with 3.55 and 30" tires and it runs nice with the y pipe. I did about a year later replace my muffler ( went with a magnaflow) and a used 2.5" tail pipe that I wont say what it is off of... but did not notice much of a change with the muffler and tail pipe. ( I had not driven it with the old Y pipe to be able to tell a difference but it does/ did feel better than some other units I test drove.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.