Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Selling my 1989 Ford Bronco 4x4!
There is nothing wrong with the truck at all, the only reason for selling the truck is because i am leaving for college this coming August, and my dad finally gave in to my request for a sports car. I am the second owner of the truck, when i bought it the truck was bone stock and it had no modifications at all. I can name everything ever done to the truck seeing as how i am only the second owner i have put all the money into it. I have the original window sticker that came in the truck in 1989!! It has been a real good truck to me, but the thought of a sports car is just to good, so i have to sell it in order to help pay for my sports car. The starting price is $5,600 OBO. The motor has 168,000 miles on it and it runs real strong!!:rockon For more information, e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
You'll probably want to post this in the For Sale section, after you hit 25 posts.

Edit: And you won't get $5600 for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am not expecting to get $5,600 for it, thats why i put "or best offer"
anyone can make an offer and we will see from there, the price is negotiable

·
Registered
517 Posts
it will never sell for that price... not even half that price. you should be happy to get 25% of what you are asking. that many miles is a guarantee that the motor and/ or transmission will shit the bed shortly.

get a few more posts under your belt and post it up for 2k obo. good luck.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
you dont need a minimum post count to sell a complete vehicle...and you never know...some one...some where...may pay what hes asking.:shrug

·
Banned
19,922 Posts
Yeah, it's not worth more than $3K on a good day. It's still in the wrong forum, though. But don't double-post; get a moderator to move the thread.

And posting an e-mail address is just asking for spam. It's safely linked thru your username, so I'd edit that out.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
daddy bought you a sports car now you want to sell the bronco been there done that Ill give you 25$ and Cookie. Is this the only reason you signed up on this forum so you could sell your bronco??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm sorry but ya'll are some ****in' fags if all ya'll do is sit around and read forums and talk shit about people and what they got, i'm just trying to sell a truck here and ya'll cock suckers just want to talk shit, and just to let you know the motor and the trans. have both be rebuit, they were rebuilt at 140,000 miles, secondly its not a bone stock bronco anymore, we have about 7 to 8 thousand dollars worth of work in with the motor, trans, lift, tires, and all the other shit, so maybe next time instead of talking shit about the price i put up or what i am trying to sell, maybe you need to ask for more info about it which i was going to give anyone who e-mailed me.

·
Registered
490 Posts
list what kind of lift, tires, etc and also other mods, rebuilds and a picture or 3 and maybe someone will take it seriously

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
97cobra said:
i'm sorry but ya'll are some ****in' fags if all ya'll do is sit around and read forums and talk shit about people and what they got, i'm just trying to sell a truck here and ya'll cock suckers just want to talk shit, and just to let you know the motor and the trans. have both be rebuit, they were rebuilt at 140,000 miles, secondly its not a bone stock bronco anymore, we have about 7 to 8 thousand dollars worth of work in with the motor, trans, lift, tires, and all the other shit, so maybe next time instead of talking shit about the price i put up or what i am trying to sell, maybe you need to ask for more info about it which i was going to give anyone who e-mailed me.

:cry Yeee Haww so what if you have 8k in the stupid thing it still books for 2,205.00 give or take. The reason we have given you Crap is.
A. You havent even introduced yourself
B. You have 2 posts on this board and they are to sell your Truck.

So if you want to have a little respect and go throught the proper notions to be able to sell your vehicle go right ahead. But and I may speak for some of us or just myself when I say this board / club is not a AUTO TRADER. Now that that has been said have a nice day. :popc1:

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Modifications generally don't add to the value of the vehicle, especially since your bronco isn't a classic. Not only do they take away the original condition of your truck (which is what any intelligent person would look for when buying a vehicle) they also make it less realiable. I know a guy who put near 10 grand into his trans am, only to sell it a year later for only 8 grand. And i bet you will miss the truck if you get snow there. Best of luck to you if you're asking for anything more then 3000. Check out kellybluebook.com and see what a reasonable price is for the bronco.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
97cobra said:
[violens]OH PPPOOOOORRRR PPPPRRRREEEAAACCCHHHEEEER[/violens]:cry Ok first of all, you didnt tell us anything about the upgrades.... and they were not talking shot about the price. They were telling you , that from what you told us it wasent worth that much. So cry us a river, build us a brigde, AND GET OVER IT!:rockon Rock on bro!

·
Registered
122 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Ill give you 25$ and Cookie
This was the OBO, I'll raise that offer and add a PB&J Sandwich if you post pics.

My thing is this, he says in the original post that it has 168,000 miles and runs real strong, no intent to say that it has been rebuilt until called out on his asking price. If I had a motor with 168,000 miles and was trying to sell it and it has been rebuilt within 20,000 miles, thats the FIRST thing I would have said.

:bs

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Post some pics, I'm sure if you request it daddy will buy you a camera. What kind of sports car did daddy buy you? Location of the Bronco?

$5600:shocked That's funny I don't care who you are. :histerica

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
97cobra said:
i'm sorry but ya'll are some ****in' fags if all ya'll do is sit around and read forums and talk shit about people and what they got
Pretty much.

Actually we're a very supportive group of people. It's just that sometimes we have visitors *cough* that may not read before they post. As said before, we're a community, not a place to dump your truck so you can get a pretty little car.

i'm just trying to sell a truck here and ya'll cock suckers just want to talk shit
We aren't "talking shit," we're telling you what you need to know. I think you're confusing "shit" with "the truth."

and just to let you know the motor and the trans. have both be rebuit, they were rebuilt at 140,000 miles, secondly its not a bone stock bronco anymore, we have about 7 to 8 thousand dollars worth of work in with the motor, trans, lift, tires, and all the other shit
That's cool. That was never mentioned in your post, and we aren't mind readers. Although, that 7-8 grand won't raise your truck's value very high at ALL, probably very little if anything.

so maybe next time instead of talking shit about the price i put up or what i am trying to sell, maybe you need to ask for more info about it which i was going to give anyone who e-mailed me.
We have to ask you for information about something you're trying to sell over the internet? One would think that YOU would be the one informing, we shouldn't have to bow down to you and praise your name before we can get some facts about your said truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts