Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And so it begins
I was given this beautiful Bronco for zero dollars. A friend at my fire house had enough when the tranny let go and didn't want to put anymore time or money into it anymore.

The 1989 Eddie Bauer

I found a donor for the transmission it cost me a 1991 F-150 that needed an oil pan (I wasn't doing anything with it anyway) and towing which cost me $100.00.

The 1988 XLT

I am going to strip down the 88 and save what is good then scrap what is not. I would like to put a 6" lift on the 89 it is in need of an exhaust system (headers to tip), 1 of the 3 windows work. I will be posting as I go. It will be slow because I am out on Workmans Comp and money is tight. Any suggestions or money saving shortcuts will be greatly appreciated.

Josh

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the donor truck is now a pile of parts. The tranny is going in this Monday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Would those fender flares fit on a 92? Are the arches the same? Wana sell them? I know the front where the corner lights are is different, but not sure about the arches.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are gone but I have so many other parts. Anyone need anything let me know.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rims I am keeping until I do my 1ton conversion

the wiper knob I think I have. I will go out and look today. PM me with ur info.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5.8 W if u need it PM me

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally, after 4 months of if it isn't one thing it's another! The transmission and transfer case is in. I am going to just enjoy it for a while to rejuvinate my energy and aquire parts for my SAS build. I have a sterling 10.25 already and now waiting for a dana 60 kingpin to fall into my yard. Until then nite all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts