Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another one for sale, My daily driver. Truck runs MINT i work with my father and when i dont ride out to work in his car i drive this bronco 40 miles each way to work, Never had a problem. Doesnt overheat, doesnt miss, no noises.

Truck has 162K miles, 4 inch lift kit, 4.56 gears, e4od, 5.8L 351cI engine, and is Eddie Bauer edition.

Only problem i have ever had was the Neutral safety switch, or gear position sensor, whatever you want to call it, went bad and was replaced with the new style one with the better connector.

Truck has Eddie Bauer tan interior with the blue/grey front and rear seats and center console.

Interior is very clean, exterior is clean with usual minor little dings or scratches.

Asking $1800 Truck needs to go.

Will put up pictures later today. None available at the moment, sorry.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
what size/brand tires and how much tread?

is this on its original tranny or has it had a rebuild?

where in suffolk county are you?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear tires are pretty new and id say have like 70% tread, fronts are a little low maybe 20% tread left. it has 33x12.5's on factory alloys. Goodyears on the front and Futuras on the rear.

I dont know if the tranny has been rebuilt or anything the previous owner didnt say anything about it but it shifts great. Also has a cooler and external filter.

Also, I just did the front brakes and replaced the passenger side caliper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts