Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this doesnt sell soon, I will be parting it out. Since Im buying a home and getting out on my own, the bronco has to go. 1990 5.8 auto. Specs below

Looking to get $3500 or Best offer

Stock 5.8 with 160,000+ miles, still runs strong
tune up with MSD cap, rotor, wires and new coil
No problems with trans whatsoever
4x4 works great
6 inch Rough Country lift with drop brackets, dual nitro 9000 shocks, coil springs and extended brake lines
Pro-Comp 6 inch leaf springs from Summit in the rear with RC nitro 9000 shocks, and extended brake line. New shackles as well.
Cragar soft 8 wheels with 36x12.5x15 TSL/SX tires, 90% tread
Brush guard (I dont know what kind)
4 Dick Cepek offroad lights on custom roof rack (not wired up yet, Wires have been run into the cab)
3G swap with dual Optima yellow tops
Cheap racing seats installed
Custom console, kinda ugly but it works
New CB, just spend $125 on it
New seal in PS pump
New PS lines
Herculined exterior and painted camo
Rear seat removed, carpet painted black

EDIT - Forgot to mention the dual steering stablizer. I forget what brand it was as I switched from the since RC to the dual I bought from a member on here.

Parts that come with truck but not yet installed:

DC extended radius arms with new mounting brackets and hardware ($474), same ones Gacknar installed.
Harbor Freight/Chicago Electric 9000lb winch ($379), still new in box with new mounting plate
New rotors, brakes, 4 ball joints, radius arm bushings, axle pivot bushings
Two new tow hooks

EDIT: I also have a BRAND NEW set of full length hooker headers. Also have reducers with O2 bung. 1 1/2 inch primary with 2 1/2 collector.

The negative:

Death wobble. I was hoping the new ball joints and extended radius arms would take care of this.
I have not started it in 4 months, the batteries died, I have not tried to recharge them.
Passenger side valve cover leak

Like I said, if this doesnt sell soon, I have to start parting it out. I have seen what parts are going for on the for sale forums on here and I know I can get close to $4000 if I part it out completely.
I know Im probably forgetting something but you can PM me or post any questions, or call me, 267-980-1069

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New price of $3000 since there was absolutely zero interest at $3500. If it doesnt sell at this price it will get parted out.

Part out thread will beging on 3/17 if there is no interest.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
How much for the roof rack?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not parting it quite yet but I'll put you in line for it. There would be no way to ship it to you though. Its 4x6 with expanded sheet metal on the bottom so its heavy. I'd take $75 for it. The material cost me about $125.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you do about 25 the whole way. The death wobble happens above that. And when you hit pot holes. I parked it to gather parts and fix it but then ran into a good deal on a house so my priorities have shifted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts