Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock plane Jane looking brick nose bronco and I want to it look like a mean off roader. I’m planning getting a lift and added bigger tires But what else would y’all recommend on adding to it to make it look badass??

·
Premium Member
1991 Ford Bronco, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
300 Posts
Seriously, one of the quickest and easiest ways (IMO) to upgrade the look of the brick nose is to change out the bumper. A more aggressive bumper can change the profile of the Bronco and give it a more appealing look like a good nose job. Maybe change out the headlights to LEDs. Or, you could change out the front clip like I did on mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
793 Posts
A lift and aggressive tires go a long way towards getting 'the look'. Agree that a bumper is a good upgrade, too, as would a winch maybe? Too pull your Jeep friends out of a spot?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,928 Posts
Not on the looks side of things, but a saginaw power steering pump is one of the best upgrades to make it work better. Especially if you go with bigger tires.

·
Super Moderator
25,328 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts