Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have just replaced my 1990 front clip with a prerunner fiberglass front end so I am now selling my entire front original clip that includes fenders, hood, radiator support, bumper, lights and light buckets for $300.00. The fenders are black and gray and the hood is all black. The bumper and grille are chrome. These items are in very good condition. I would rather sell it all then break it up. And since these items are large I'm not sure I can ship them so hopefully someone in So Cal would be interested in these.

I am also building a Class 3 racer out of a 1986 Bronco and have all the glass (excluding the windshield) from the doors, vent and half top. I also have a tailgate and all the hardware. Make me an offer on these parts and again, if you are in So Cal you can come by for them. I'm located in Los Angeles just South East of Downtown LA.

Please email me at [email protected] for pics or pm me.

Christopher

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
chris...can you get me a photo of the tailgate?
I may have someone interested in it..I believe I can do the shipping on it.

Incase you can't post it here...send me an email direct [email protected]

Tom

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Tom,

The only photos I have on hand on the ones before I took it off my 86. I'll email those to your hotmail account.

Thanks bro.

Chris

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
original sheet metal front clip.

Glass from the racer...not fiberglass-but 'see through' glass....

thats how I read it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That right, sorry about that. It's window glass. And the fenders are OG sheet metal.

Chris

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have the tailgate glass. I have all the glass for the hard top and doors. The parts are in Cudahy so I'm pretty close to you if you want to come by and take a look.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts