Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:
1990 Bronco automatic,302, manual T-case, 4 inch skyjacker lift. It was a parts truck. motor does not work. Take whatever you want minus the rear end and wheels/tires. WILL NOT SHIP. If you want the whole thing 350$

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you still have the moon visor for sale? if so how much and shipped to 85713

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nevermind thought it said will not ship just those big items.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
I have 4 of these wheels

yep, any chance you would separate them? I would LOVE to pick one up to replace my shitty spare

and I'm in jersey to! :toothless

Edit, on second thought if they are all mint and not peeling how much would you want for just the rims?

Edit X2, can you take a picture of the coolant tank? if its in perfect condition i may be interested in picking that up to

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
If you wanted to part out the wheels, I'd take one as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep, any chance you would separate them? I would LOVE to pick one up to replace my shitty spare

and I'm in jersey to! :toothless

Edit, on second thought if they are all mint and not peeling how much would you want for just the rims?

Edit X2, can you take a picture of the coolant tank? if its in perfect condition i may be interested in picking that up to
How bout 150 for all 4 wheels.? and the coolent tank as in the where the antifreeze back flows into and the washer fluid goes?

·
Registered
215 Posts
How much for both doors if they don't have much rust?

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
How much for the lift? I can pick it up.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
How bout 150 for all 4 wheels.? and the coolent tank as in the where the antifreeze back flows into and the washer fluid goes?
I'm interested, I'd like to take a look at them in person though.. From your picture it looks like that rim is mint, if all 4 are mint like that (mine are peeling) i'm seriously interested....

Also, this is the tank I am talking about

The coolant and washer fluid tank... one of my tabs snapped off so i need a new one to bolt up

·
Registered
79 Posts
What part of NJ? I need a couple parts like steering gear if it's good, and possibly rear bumper and hood, a few other odds and ends.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts