Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do have to say that I know alot about the workings and parts of a vehicle and what brands are good and such, but when it comes to shocks and suspension I have no idea where to start. I offroad quite a bit so what would be a good pair of shocks that would fit a 90 4WD Bronc? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,917 Posts
Lifted or stock? You’re gonna hear Bilstein a lot, probably great but I have never run. I have had KYB Gas-a-Just shocks on every one of our trucks and I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
I do have to say that I know alot about the workings and parts of a vehicle and what brands are good and such, but when it comes to shocks and suspension I have no idea where to start. I offroad quite a bit so what would be a good pair of shocks that would fit a 90 4WD Bronc? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Both my '86 and my '95 have more or less stock suspensions (just leveling coils up front), and I've been VERY happy with the Bilstein 4600s. Smooth ride so you don't rattle your teeth out, but they soak up the bumps just fine.

Reactions: fordbronco1995

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Yo Caden,
I agree, my Bilsteins are very good; non lifted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.