Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to sell off my Suburban. Had it 3 years and treated me well.
I'll include a link to my craigslist ad below. Located just north of Aberdeen SD.
Just got a pickup to replace this on Saturday...so the miles will not go up much now at all.
Having issue posting photos to supermotors but there are photos on the craigslist ad. send an email to me and I have around 20 photos and 2 videos I can send.

Classic 1990 Suburban

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,534 Posts
pics and info, off the cragislist ad, in accordance with the RULES. :twak

1990 Chevy Suburban

VIN: upon request
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 167000
paint color: red
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

1990 Chevy Suburban V1500 4x4 5.7L TBI, Auto. 167K miles, PDL, PW, rear heat (rear air but AC not charged up yet), 3rd row seating. New fuel tank and pump. shocks. newer exhaust. Rebuilt TBI. 33" BFG ATs. Fresh oil change. dual post battery. Solid axle truck. Good example of classic Suburban. Body in really nice shape. Interior is good. Miles will go up as I'm still driving it...I would drive it to anywhere as it hasn't given me any reason to doubt it. Priced Or Best Offer
Other photos can be had by email.

Email me and put something in the subject and include your phone number...I'll call you.

Selling as it doesn't fit my needs anymore. Don't want to use it in place of a truck and tear it up since this isn't a rust bucket hunting rig.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts