1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nebraska - 1990 Eddie Bauer Parting out this weekend ONLY
Item name:
Price:
Description:I am parting out a 1990 Red/Tan tan interior eddie bauer this weekend only. I sold the running gear and the guy is picking it up Monday the 6th. If you need any parts let me know this weekend because the rest will be gone monday. Please email me directly at [email protected]
Location (City):Fremont, Nebraska
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):68025
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Will ship small parts only
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):Any/all
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):paypal MO
Other info:

·
Registered
27 Posts
are the door panels in good shape? Tan? how much..

·
Registered
107 Posts
does it have anything special or after-market like a stearing stabalizer? any particular performance parts?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, it was all stock.
The seats are torn, the rear seat is perfect, but shipping to Wa. would be way too much.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I need the steering shaft, the entire thing, can you help?? Does it have any play in the shaft?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you need the column? or the shaft that goes from the column to the steering box? Let me know which

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
no, just the shaft that goes between the steering box and the column at the firewall. It's usually the piece everyone scraps with the car, lol. I JUST parted a 90 bronco 3 weeks ago, and didn't know to grab the shaft before we scrapped the shell, then I found out I needed it :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bronco is GONE!! Parts still available

The Bronco left this morning. I did pull some parts here is a list
Hood-perfect-$35
doors, no glass or window regulators-some surface rust but nothing through-$20 pair
passengers fender-red/tan- perfect condition-$25
headlights both sides-lenses good condition-$15 both
window regulators and motors both sides-worked when the bronco was parked-$30 pair
tan center console- dirty but no holes-$20
all dash trim- good condition-$15
heater controls- perfect-$5
tan glove box door- dirty but still good, no lock-$5
tailgate access panel red-a little surface rust but still better then most I have seen-$30
all interior trim panels-tan good condition-$15
door panels and bottom pockets-tan power windows/locks good condition-$25
I think thats about it, but I may find some more stuff laying around. I will ship all but the big stuff. Make an offer on this stuff, I don't want to make a fortune I already got my money back from the running gear. All prices are or best offer and do NOT include shipping

·
Registered
496 Posts
Do you have the buckets that attach to the headlights and what's the price you what for the headlights? any pics?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
updated with prices, but make an offer. I was rushed for time when I posted earlier.
The buckets are cracked or broke around the bolt holes, but the lenses and corner lights are still great condition.
If you want pics please email me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts