Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
details??? miles, problems, parts replaced recently, parts that might be going out, stuff that works, stuff that doesn't work??? Which xfer case (manual or push button)? When was it last inspected? Amount of lift (if any)?

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
all helpful info. Know a guy who is looking for a bronco being I won't sell him mine!

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
1990 ford bronco XLT. 5.8L with 4 speed auto trans. overdrive.

$1000 or best offer
Dude - nevermind.....2 days with no response = you're not interested enough in selling this or it's already sold and you didn't update this thread. Either way, doesn't really matter to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the truck is still for sale. right now i'm going to drop the price.

the engine runs. trans works. transfer case is a stick. 4x4 works.

the reason im dropping the price is because::

1. im not going to drive it anymore.
2. recent damage to brakes. a line was cut or broken. no brakes.
3. im buying a dodge ram.

new price $500.

even if you buy it for just the engine.

And sorry i didnt respond for a few days. i own a cafe and somebody quit. working 14 hour days here. maybe if i was gettin hard looking at somebody wanting to buy my bronco, i would respond faster. or if i was CRAZY FUCKING DESPERATE for the money.

UnixDude. you want it? come get it. you must need this real bad if you got upset over 2 days. its yours. for free.

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow! intrested...i may want to take a look at it. where abouts in sparta are you? im in newton so were pretty close

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Dude Id bring 5 bills to you Friday night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a few things i need to mention about the truck:

1. the pic is from when i bought it. no the truck is dirtier and a little scratched.

2. the side steps, and pass side mirror along with the middle mirror are off. i have them but they are not attached.

3. the back pass tire is a spare. i had a high speed flat tire. the rim is no good and the tire shredded and hit the brake line.

ok. now to the good.

1. engine has 99,000 ish miles on it. runs great. starts right up with no noises.

2. trans is good. shifts wonderfully.

3. 4x4 works and the stick is on the floor.

4. tailgate window works. tailgate in great shape.

5. interior is decent. the driver seat was replaced with a windstar power seat. other seats r in good shape and stock. stock red colors. red and black seat covers on front seats.

5. CD player head unit. owner before me had CB radio. and ANT wire is in place.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
So Im guessing the truck is in Sparta, NJ. Thats above NY. Thats to far for me.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
500 bux and no ones jumped on this? Come on people.. It's worth 500 bux to just part it out. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts