Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a few things left before it goes to the scrap yard.
Some misc interior pieces, carpet

Doors, glass, window motors.

Power sterring pump, steering collum, misc do-dads

Also have the E4od in great shape! Also have a manual 1356 t-case.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I'll take the MDR sticker, the tape around the wire loom under the dash and the driver's windshield wiper blade. In fact, throw in the hole where the brake booster goes. I need that too.

You know? That's a great carcass to build a C3 off of. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Is the steering column in good shape? I need one with tilt and cruise control, with working blinker cancel. Any idea how much shipping it would be to MN? Let me know what you think might be fair if that's what it is.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take the MDR sticker, the tape around the wire loom under the dash and the driver's windshield wiper blade. In fact, throw in the hole where the brake booster goes. I need that too.
$300 and it's yours.

You know? That's a great carcass to build a C3 off of. Hmmmm...
Is the steering column in good shape? I need one with tilt and cruise control, with working blinker cancel. Any idea how much shipping it would be to MN? Let me know what you think might be fair if that's what it is.
Steering colum is in great shape but, the cruise is gone, and the blinker is just like all the other 87-91 broncos...broken.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Steering colum is in great shape but, the cruise is gone, and the blinker is just like all the other 87-91 broncos...broken.
Ah, just like mine. Sad part is that truck has less rust than mine.. I've got about a foot of rust up both rear fenders. Thanks anyways, though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Nik,

Ill try to make it out there to get the passenger door lock switch assembly and the throttle pedal assembly if its in good condition. Mine is really sloppy and flops right to left as much as it goes forward and back. Also, rear leafs... are they 4" lift and available?

Jerry

1 - 20 of 34 Posts