Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
On the link it states that this is for use with automatic trans. Not sure I understand why that would matter? I would be using with manual transmission and transfer case. Would you take $50?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly don't know if it makes a difference from manual to auto. I was using it on an auto. Yes I'll take $50 + shipping. I can get a shipping quote on Monday and PM it to you. In the mean time, you may want to check and see if it definately is going to work. I have the bolts with it as well.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Yes, it makes a difference..AOD, 5 Speed, E4OD and C6 are all different lengths.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,968 Posts
Aren't the transmissions different lengths? Wouldn't that make the driveshafts different? I don't really know, but a lot of times that's the case.

Oops, too late.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Aren't the transmissions different lengths? Wouldn't that make the driveshafts different? I don't really know, but a lot of times that's the case.

Oops, too late.
Yes sir, but sometimes if a guy has a lift I'll sell him one from a different trans to make up for the extended length (If they request that ofcourse)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I can use it as a core but it's only worth 20.00 + shipping to me. I know it's not what you were looking for but figured I'd offer anyway.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
No problem! I've got about 3 gaylord filled w/ them...just figured if you wanted it out of your garage..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.