Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I shattered my rear glass and need a new one. I had the defrost one but would take anything at this point. I don't want to spend a fortune, and Im willing to travel a little to pick it up. I can pay cash or trade, I scrapped a 91 F250 I have a lot of bronco parts just ask.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have one but i doubt ya want to come get it. and i will not ship.
AR just a little out of my range, I got a brother in CO but AZ is even a little far for him. Thanks though

·
Ford Hoarder
I own a bunch of Broncos 10 or so . Lol
1,500 Posts
AR just a little out of my range, I got a brother in CO but AZ is even a little far for him. Thanks though
its only 1,033 mi, 17 hours 32 mins to me ahhahah :histerica to me here in Arkansas

i would like to sell it but i would pretty much i think give it to ya if ya did come get it .:rofl:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL I think it is time for me to Move:scratchhe

THanks guys.. If It is a last resort I may have one shipped and just pay to have the insurance put on it.. Ill let you all know...Its almost DEC and were I live in Ohio that means Lake effect snow...Time to really hit the yards;)

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
NO ONE will insure glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why I said it's a gamble

·
Ford Hoarder
I own a bunch of Broncos 10 or so . Lol
1,500 Posts
NO ONE will insure glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why I said it's a gamble
i don't know about that but i did order a a back glass of ebay one time and it got there in well a little over a 1000 pieces. and i was luck i guess i did get all my money back .

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Did you get your money back from the seller or the shipper???? I was told by my "shipping guy" at work they won't insure glass

·
Forward Some Money
5,054 Posts
Well guys, I shattered my rear glass and need a new one. I had the defrost one but would take anything at this point. I don't want to spend a fortune, and Im willing to travel a little to pick it up. I can pay cash or trade, I scrapped a 91 F250 I have a lot of bronco parts just ask.
I'll keep my eyes peeled in Columbus.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool Im in and Out of C-bus all the time. appreciate it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got a used one down here in Cincinnati. do not know if that is too far a drive. I will be driving to Detroit between Xmas and new years. Let me know, thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got a used one down here in Cincinnati. do not know if that is too far a drive. I will be driving to Detroit between Xmas and new years. Let me know, thanks
Bryan
Do You take 71 up through columbus and what do you have to get for it...?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts