Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont need to sell it, just curious if there is any good trades out there. its got 160xxx miles on it, runs great. let me know what you have for trades, or offers.

351 reman engine with approx 35k on it. It is punched .060 over (366), K&N intake, Comp Cams Cam, springs, and pushrods, Roller rockers, heads were set up by local speed shop, long tube headers, MSD distributor, dual electric fans, radiator replaced last year, trans replaced approx 35k miles ago. 4.56 in the front with a Posi-locker (forgot the brand) and an upgraded posi in the rear with an AL girdle. 2" body lift, 2" suspension lift, 35x12.5x15 tires max of 2000 miles. big stereo with 2 amps, 1 for the sub and 1 for the 3 ways mounted in the stock locations and equalizer. Replacement grill, visor
over the windshield, Full instrumentation.

Bad side: Rear window doesn't work and is in manual, no cats and needs new exhaust, 3" hole in drivers seat, lock broken on center console and lid comes off, paint is old and coming off on the hood, It is the red with the white on the sides and white topper. passenger door doesn't lock electrically, could use some shocks eventually. A/C comp doesn't work,
Runs strong.

ive recently taken it on many trips back home to chesapeake which is like 600 miles round trip and hasnt had any major problems.

Price with softtop: 3000
Price without softtop: 2500

ill get some pics up tonite.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

this is the best pic i can do for right now, ill try to get some more tomarrow. if anyone wants a pic of a certain thing let me know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any intrest? i still drive it daily, even holds an alignment very well for a ttb, and tracks unusually straight for a lifted bronco.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump!

trade for a mustang or a handgun plus cash?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP! make me an offer, need some cash.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
noone?

2000 takes it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts