Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must sell my Bronco...1991 Full size with 6" Rancho lift and 35" tires. Off white with grey cloth interior. Re-geared rear end for heavy hauling capabilities. She is in great condition, and needs a good home. Please email me for pics or any other info.
[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I am having a blonde moment! I had it re geared just last year and I am trying to get ahold of my husband right now to find out if it was front and rear or just rear.:stupid

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, here is the info:
She was regeared 10 months ago front and rear with 456's. She has a predator catalytic converter with a 4" exhaust and a brand new draw tite hitch. She has power everything, and everything is in top working condition.:)

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
SOLD! 100 bucks

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i guess what i was trying to say is POST A PRICE.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
SOLD! $200...I'll up the last bidder...

:D

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
and piece mealing this description with no pics is getting you no where

give a full description and a picture or two .. it will help you

·
Registered
112 Posts
You need to put your digital pictures on a server out on the internet so that others can view them. Easy website to do this would be SuperFord.org since it is ford truck related. Also, most internet service providers give you a small amount of webspace to put files on. Either way is free and easy.

Where in CA are you at?

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
4" exhaust??? That would be about the same as a big diesel runs... wouldn't it?? I don't know everything, but I agree with Davids78...

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Tomh971 said:
4" exhaust??? That would be about the same as a big diesel runs... wouldn't it?? I don't know everything, but I agree with Davids78...
Forget about the truck post some pics of yourself. I wanna see what a chick looks like that's into trucks!

·
Registered
506 Posts
:stupid

Seriously. 4" would be just right for a 528 aluminum on nitromethane.... :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts