Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold! Thanks!

EDIT: 9/3 Updated with new pics, see post below.

$900 To any Fullsize Member on FSB!

1991 Chevy Silverado 4x4

5.7L 350 TBI

700R4 Automatic OD Trans.

Truck runs and drives well, decent body. Some rust around the edges, and of course the cab corners as with any chevy truck, but altogether it is a solid body. It has almost NEW tires, at least 90% tread left on these 16" All Terrains.

350 V8 Runs pretty well, Still alot of power. Starts right up and moves the truck around good. Transmission shifts great and the fluid looks good, too. Truck has manual Windows/Locks, but does have carpeted flooring, dome light, and a few other options.

Mechanically the truck is in great shape, runs and drives very well and is a dependable truck. 4x4 works, brakes are good, etc. No oil leaks or trans. leaks.

A/C Blows Cold!

Truck needs a little TLC to be a great truck.. It pulls to the right slightly, so could probably use an alignment, it also drips gas from the tank if it is above 1/4 full. I would imagine it will need a new tank. Aside from those 2 issues, it's a very good running/driving 4x4. Just painted the grille and lower accents on the truck.

Asking $1200 OBO (Hard to find a running Chevy 4x4 at this price!), Will consider trades! Just email/pm me with any questions!

[email protected]

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New Pics!

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how many other vehicles you have for sale?
I have just two right now. I have this chevy for sale, and I'm also selling the
F150 you see in front of it.

The F150 is a 1993, XLT, 351/Auto, 4x4. Runs/Drives extremely well and needs absolutely nothing. Really strong truck. Looking to get around $1700 for it.

If you're interested, let me know, maybe we can work something out?

Here's a C/L link for the F150: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/820012356.html
:beer

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you think the F150 or the Chevy would pass emissions in Ohio?
Rob,

I think they'd both would pass emissions no problem. They both run great. The Chevy needs alot more TLC than the Ford.

I'm pending a sale on the Chevy that I'm almost sure is going to go through.

The Ford I guarantee would pass emissions, and it would also pass an inspection if you had one. It needs nothing, it's my Daily Driver for the past few months. I've taken it on 2 road trips and drive it 30+ miles a day to work and back.

If you want some info on it, shoot me a PM and I can send you pics and whatnot, and we can talk about it. It's got new tires, new dual exhaust, rebuilt trans., strong motor, front end is tight, 4x4 works, etc.. Really clean interior, manual t-case/hubs, power windows/locks that work great.

:beer

·
I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Truck is Sold!

Thanks for the interest!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.