Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOCAL ONLY! well guys the girl that bought my bronco is selling it. only reason is because of the gas...its costing her to much now with the prices going up. :cry so i really want my old bronco to go to a good person! and keep in touch with it. have had tons of memories in it. but heres the link same price as when i sold it. VERY! clean bronco wont be able to find one like it. LOW MILES! since i had it runs perfect!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/590696168.html

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha ok... yea i know ive like only seen two girls drive a bronco before..

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
My GF cant wait to drive the booger offroad.

she said " I dont have to worry about breaking or denting this one":rofl:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
My GF cant wait to drive the booger offroad.

she said " I dont have to worry about breaking or denting this one":rofl:

And the previous owner of my old black bronco was a high school chick, her dad was selling it cause she said it was too big for her (heard that before), my guess is she ran into too many things:rofl:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Haha my gf is too scared to drive mine...of course she's 5'1" and can barely see over the steering wheel! That's a damn clean truck, hope it sells to a damn hot chick ;)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
My girl friend is surprisingly good at driving my truck (for a manual). She says shes terrible and gets scared then lets go of the wheel when the truck is off canter. :shocked

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea its def a clean truck. thats pretty scary though i would be pretty worried about if a chick just let go of the steering wheel haha....peter did u finally sell the old bronco???

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha yea its just we never talked about it... how much you sell it for?

·
Registered
1991 351W E4OD
866 Posts
I saw that on craigslist and thought it looked familiar. :doh0715: Hope someone with an appreciation for it will buy it this time. That's kinda funny that she is selling it because of gas. What kinda mileage did she think it got when she bought it? lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahah i guess better then what they give. i mean it does ok in city n dam good on highway but just with gas prices these days u no...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts