Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess i'm kinda looking to see what i can get for it, but i am looking for a different daily driver so we'll see what happens.

1991 Explorer
4 door
4.0L V6
5 speed
it's got about 80,xxx on the motor and about 210,000 on the frame and body.
i got it about 1.5 years ago and the guy i got it from told me it had a newish clutch, and all new ujoints. well, it'll need a clutch and t.o. bearing sorta soon.
the 4x4 doesn't always work. it's got manual hubs and push button on the dash. i think it may be the actuator motor on the tcase but i haven't really looked at it close.
it's got newer tires on it, i'd say more than 80%-85% tread left.

i can get some other pics if you want too. it's a good DD and has lot's of time left, but there is quite a bit of rust. i'm going to ask $1,200 obo. i won't be able to really sell it till i find a replacement however...

anyway, thanks for looking! :toothless

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone interested?

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
those are some good suvs
i had a 92 sport 5speed before the bronco, i repainted it and everything, prolly the cleanest one ive ever seen, i dogged the hell out of it, and sold it at 212k on the original motor, and it still ran strong.
my mom has a 94 xlt auto, we still have it, it gets driven prolly once a month, only work thats been done to it in the 9 years weve owned it was radius arm bushing, the old explorers are really dependable

now the 2001's, my ex has one, and it stayed in the shop

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree with ya...this one hasn't ever left me stranded. i'm looking for another one with a 5 speed but with a little less rust...hard to find unfortunately in my price range...

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
My girlfriend's 97 mountaineer has 220k, the steering's finally gone out...but she has an '04 x-terra (black, grill guard, tail light guards, sliders, etc).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts