Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
am original owner of 91, 5.0 with 190k, the truck needs more time and patience to restore than i have. rust on tailgate and wheelwells, transfer case makes noise in 4wd. interior in good condition. drivetrain all original. any suggestions on sale value? should i sell off parts or keep whole?
suggestions appreciated. have pics but don't know how to insert them.
thanks

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
if you could post up some photos that would help. I had a 1991 with 175k. Everything was original, but I put all new gaskets in the motor. I was rear ended so the tailgate was kind of dented. I didn't have much rust, I live in CA. But there was a slight amount of body damage from some rocks, I had newer A/T's on it, and the interior was mint except for the driver seat had a tear. I got 2300 bucks for it. Now the girl who bought it is trying to sell fr 3000.

I boght a 1993 with 136k, super clean inside and out for 2200, so it just depends who you find.

EDIT: its the bronco in my sig pic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where to sell 91

where's the best place to list my 91 xlt for sale? i am new to fsb forums so i don't have access to some forums. is listing on this site ok? or craigslist?
would like to get a reasonable price?

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
Rebuild her.... I am.... but if you part out - PM me....I will be a buyer on items that I need...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts