Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... now Im in school and drive there four days a week so.... its time to sell the old bronco. Its a 1992 bronco xlt nite edition. Could be good truck to fix up since the nite edition was only made one year for broncos. It has a 5.0 302 in it that was rebuilt 80k miles ago. It has had a new alternator, neutral safety switch, new rear u joint, new front brake pads, plugs and wires, new battery. It also has new mud king tires that have less than 2000 miles on them. I asking 1500 obo

I will post more pics later but i have to be at work in a half an hour so... yeah... you can call eric at 937-269-6332 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi is this Bronco still for sale .. Plus would it make the drive up to Canada ? interested ..pls let me know ..thanks

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
That ain't a Nite. Wheres the funky looking pinstripe and the Nite on the back fenders? The mirrors and rear bumper also aren't black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No... its definately a nite.... the bumper was replaced by the previous owner who got rear ended and the old black mirrors were rusted beyond belief... so threw the new mirrors on... im not really sure what happened to the decal in the 14 years i didnt own it... the inside also has nite trim pieces in it... but she is gone... im gonna miss that thing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts