Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this thing last october. I was going to make it my dream truck but I just got a bad reality slap.Anyway here goes:
1992 Bronco XLT 4 X 4, red with white top, red cloth interior, 5.8 motor, auto with o/d, 53,000 miles, was ZBarted right away; it shows because the floors and quarters aren't rotted at all,new tires, newer battery + exhaust from cat back +oil and filters, power windows, power locks, steering, brakes, manual hubs, great shape, interior is mint, outside has some light scratches in paint, one ding in the cowl panel in front of driver side wiper, other than that the body is great, except tailgate is starting to go, runs awesome. I got it from the original owner last fall so I could build it up. I have the title in my name, second owner. This thing is real clean, see ALL pics
Now here is the bad:
1.Has a patched oil pan from sitting. It is epoxied and holds well, no leaks. I drove it 23 miles. I have a NEW FORD pan, painted, with new gaskets.
2. Tail gate is starting to rot on the face. I have a FORD tailgate that is in good shape, not rotting on the face. It is complete except for the glass. It has 2 minor dings.
3. Had the A/C compressor removed ( don't know why ). I have a FORD unit to go on that works. Also the hoses and wiring. The belt can be reused because it has the a/c delete pulley on it now.
4.Minor ding on cowl
5. Gas gauge doesn't work. I got everything eliminated down to the sending unit. Of course I just filled the tank, but I have a FORD sending unit ( built in the fuel pump )
6. Back seat has one hinge pin missing. I should have it by the end of the week.
7. Gas tank shield is bad
It would make a killer truck.
$ 3,500.00 FIRM This is nice, low milage, not rotted, and I have the parts. The rear window even works !!! Call Chris 215-518-0293

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I guess I need the wife to put the photos on photobucket. I am at my computing limits.
It is on craigslist in philadelphia under autos/trucks for sale as well with pics. I have about 15 pics of the body and underside/floors/parts, etc.Thanks
www.craigslist.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts