Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 Eddie Bauer Bronco available for sale. Motivated to sell quick, another vehicle caught my eye and I'm willing to part with my Bronco for it.

NO RUST - ALL FENDERS ARE RUST FREE!!
177k Miles
351w(5.8l)
Push Button 4x4 with auto hubs, works great.
Automatic E4OD, shifts great.
Basically new 31" Mud Terrains
New Fuel Sending Unit
New Front Rotors and Pads.
Starts great, runs great, stops great.
Interior is perfect except for the latch on the center console, but a new one is $20 at the junk yard.
Still has tailgate/glove box key! Tailgate window still opens with the key switch too.
Clean fresh Title

I'll include a spare 351w block and matching tan dash (dash in the truck is perfect, this was just a spare) with the full asking price. This was going to be a cool daily driver project for me, but I've lost interest and want to move on to something a little different. This a lot of truck for the money, and an even better deal with the spare block and dash. Really just want to get rid of it and move on to a new project.

All that's needed to finish up this truck is a paint (I'll even throw in a coupon for 10% off at Maaco so you can get it painted for less.) and the AC recharged. Or you could just forget about AC and take off the top (way more fun). Like I said, another vehicle caught my eye so if it sells before the Bronco I'll keep it because honestly it's a great truck.

Feel free to PM for my number if interested. $3900 OBO, would consider trades for 96 or older F150's, any year Silverados or Tahoes/Yukons. Make me an offer! I'm willing to work on the price.:thumbup

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a better picture of the dash guys, really clean, no cracks or anything!
Dropping the price to $3800.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts