Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 Ford Bronco custom. 302, E40D. 155k on the clock and runs like a top. White exterior blue interior. 3in lift. Brand new 33x12.50x15 maxxis bighorns and pacer deep dish chrome wheels...4 6inch fog lights mounted on the bumper. Tranny and trans case freshly rebuilt by local tranny shop. This thing is a monster in the mud but anybody who has owned a bronco already knows that. lol
About a month ago the shift lever broke and im in the process of locating one and plan on fixing b4 the sale. The only other thing I can think of is the EGR is causing the cel to come on but its not effecting the performance of the beast.
Paint on the hood is rough but but body is very straight for the year. Small dent in driver door where mirror mounts, small dent in ridge of hood, and 2 dings in the tailgate and a crack in the windshield. The factory tailgate was eat up with rust. I found a local junkyard with a better tailgate.
I wouldnt hesitate to take a 3000 mile trip in this thing if I could afford the gas. lol

Im looking 3K OBO or will trade for a nice street bike. make an offer. the worst i can say is no. 3k is a starting point not a demand.

Will post more as needed and vin will be supplied to serious buyers.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I see no picture. :shrug

Where in TN are you located?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic is now up.........Northeast Tennessee. Jonesborough to be exact.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics will be up tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys.....if you think Im asking too much just shoot me some offers. I need this thing gone.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Nice lookin rig, good luck with the sale. it took me 2 months to sell my 88

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I am hoping that it wont take that long with this one.....it being tax return season and all should help. Ive got a 1990 se5 4runner Im trying to buy with the money from the sale....
MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER AND COME AND GET IT!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
155k?

I see heads and leaks in the near future.

1800-2600 is about what to expect. but we need MORE pictures, like under things.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will do what I can about more pics. It could be a few days. Im no where near it right at the moment.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Subscribing.... Interior shots, too, please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts