Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm needing to get rid of it. I need the money to use on other things so I'm parting ways with my Bronco. It's a 1993 Eddie Bauer, blue, body was repaired from rust 3 years ago, as well as repainted. It has a 351W in it, K&N intake, new BFG All Terrain tires (31X10.50)

The Good- the engine is still a strong puller even with 257,000 miles on it. The tires were replaced in June of 06, however they only have 12,000 miles on them and have been maintained according to warranty standards. I am the 3rd owner of the truck, bought it from my neighbor in Dec of 05. He bought it off one his fathers best friend who owned it new. The truck was purchased in California, came to Colorado in 1998 and has been here since.

The bad- The transmission is blown. All of the forward clutch packs are shot, and reverse slips into gear. It is missing the front bumper, as a minor collision warped it to the point it would not attach to the brackets. The interior needs a thourough cleaning as it has picked up a lot of dust from trail riding. The body has a big dent from a run in with a tree right behind the passenger door, minor rock rash in other places on the truck, and the front left fender is wrinkled with rock rash/tree scuffs.

I'm firm on the $800 because of the value the engine and metal on the body present, as well as all of the goodies I could have chose to pull and sell seperate. Def. a truck with a little time and money would be a great weekend warrior.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*Sale Pending*

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*SOLD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts