Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1993 ford Bronco. I've had this truck for 15 yrs as a daily driver it has 252K on it. The engine was replaced with a crate motor from ford at around 170K I have receipts. The only reason I am selling this vehicle is it needs a wiring harness from the multifunction switch. The harness Melted in early March of this year. So the turn signals, brake lights, wipers etc do not work. Aside from that it runs and drives great. It has a professionally installed Pro Comp LONG ARM Lift kit WITH rear leaf Springs, no blocks, no half ass kit. The kit is just about 2 yrs old, again. I have receipts. K&N intake, Borla cat back stainless exhaust, Gibson shorty stainless headers, BBK Throttle body, MSD Plugs wires and coil, Heated seats, Carbon fiber dash kit, custom center console, New Stereo, Carr Roto Light Bar with 5 KC Sealed Beams, Dual deka intimidator Batteries, about a year old, come with 5 yr warranty, again I have the paperwork. Gentex Compass and temp Mirror from a Cadillac escalade, Surco Roof Rack DOES NOT LEAK, ungraded 4 core all metal radiator. SIX BF Goodrich AT 33x12.5 R15 Tires on Steal Black Procomp rims. TWO are brand New, Two have a lot of Tread and the other Two are around 50%. KC reverse Lights. Custom BRONCOAIR Front Bumper with PIAA For Lights. This bumper is designed for a 15000 Winch and costs around $1200 new. I custom mounted Manik grill guard to it. Rear Bumper is also Custom made, retails for about $400. I also have the bronco air onboard air kit, the pulley is installed and I have the rest of the kit that will go with the truck. The AC Does not work, and the truck needs Front Axle shafts, does not interfere with the driving in two wheel drive but using 4 wheel drive is not a good idea until that's done. Also has a Code alarm remote start that is an ad on to the dealer installed code alarm keyless entry system, block heater installed as well when the engine is done. There is a lot more I am sure I forgot to list, I'm looking for $5000 CASH, not looking to move from that number much as I know what the parts are worth and I can part this truck out for more but I'd rather let it go quick. I am located outside Philadelphia, Zip Code 18966

Loading pics is a Pain, heres My Craigslist ad, Plus if you're on facebook I have 71 pics up in the Ford Bronco Alliance page

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/5034644180.html

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
You're gonna die with that truck at a 5 grand asking price with electrical issues and a body looking like that. Unless ou come across a total fool.

But good luck.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're gonna die with that truck at a 5 grand asking price with electrical issues and a body looking like that. Unless ou come across a total fool.

But good luck.
Electrical issues? why is it electrical issues when all the gurus on here say, it's just harness... replace, why are you selling it. As for the body, sure it needs two $150 front fenders.... Again, if it doesnt sell I'll part it out for close to 10K

·
Registered
141 Posts
it will sell for whatever the market will hold. don't part it out unless you absolutely have to used 4x4 parts are hard to move.

good luck on the sale

:beer cheers James

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any offers.... everyone seems to want the parts I just don't want the pain associated with parting it out. After it's gone I'm selling most of my tools too

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess everyones waiting for me to part this out. Kind of sad no one wants this great Bronco to live on...

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
I'm sure someone would be happy to buy it at a price which doesn't reflect how attached to it you are.

You don't get back what you put into it. This isn't a spotless 78-79, it's special to you. Nobody else. If you're hard up on your price, I'd suggest you fix it or let it rot in your yard. Nobody is going to pay 5 grand for that when there are immaculate turn key Broncos going for around your price.

You love the truck an have had it for a million years, you're attached, I get it believe me. But when it comes to dollars and cents, nobody wants to pay 5 grand for something with a toasted dash harness, and major rot/paint issues because it's lifted and has all these other bolt ons.

Good luck with it, I hope you can sell t and get some money for it, but be realistic.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure someone would be happy to buy it at a price which doesn't reflect how attached to it you are.

You don't get back what you put into it. This isn't a spotless 78-79, it's special to you. Nobody else. If you're hard up on your price, I'd suggest you fix it or let it rot in your yard. Nobody is going to pay 5 grand for that when there are immaculate turn key Broncos going for around your price.

You love the truck an have had it for a million years, you're attached, I get it believe me. But when it comes to dollars and cents, nobody wants to pay 5 grand for something with a toasted dash harness, and major rot/paint issues because it's lifted and has all these other bolt ons.

Good luck with it, I hope you can sell t and get some money for it, but be realistic.
if I wasn't realistic, I'd be asking $10K all these So called guru's on here gave me crap for not fixing the harness, by saying its just a harness. As for the rot, how is 2 150 Front fenders, and some around the one rear wheel well major rot. I actually HAD the fenders my intention was to have them line X'ed inside and out and install them one weekend but I've already sold them when I started selling parts and scrapped my parts truck. Most of the "Bolt ons" you can't find as easily anymore.... Looks like I'll start cutting it up Over the Holiday weekend assuming I can get my garage empty by then

1 - 9 of 9 Posts