Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1993 - VIN 1FMEU15N6PLA03705 Eddie Bauer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a parts manual (list of part #'s) for a 1993 Ford Eddie Bauer? Or better yet, does anyone know the OEM part # for driver side seat cushion?

·
Super Moderator
24,684 Posts
Yo Red,
This is from an early version of what a dealer's parts dept had with Ford short version part numbers;

Also;
But No pad (cushion) in Ford Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford with long version part numbers @ Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford

No pad in Riverside Ford catalog with Ford long version part numbers @ Search Results | Riverside Ford Parts

No pad, but Ford Parts Giant is good for Ford short version part numbers @ 1993 Ford Bronco 8 Cyl 5.8L 3AT C6 Front Seat Parts

·
Registered
709 Posts
If the seat cushion is worn - check out my build thread. You can use a cushion from a passenger side seat with zero mods (it's the same exact part). The cut out for the seat controls is already there. Also make sure the springs are present and accounted for and not bent / broken. I did that to the driver's seat in the '95 and it feels new again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts