Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

aka: kemicalburns
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the Bronco, just not able to get out and enjoy it enough.

Just rebuilt the motor a year ago with 2500 miles on the motor to date. really runs strong, has edelbrock efi truck intake, jba headers custom exhaust. Saginaw PS swap, Red-Head steering box, tie rod flip. Custom front bumper with Warn HS9500 winch, Rock sliders. Mustang GT front seats and center jump seat out of an F250. Blue interior. Dash is firm with no rattle. CB installed inplace of ash tray. Dual gauge A pillar pod with oil/temp gauges.
6" Procomp StageII lift with extended arms and compete rear leaf pack. 4.88 gears and aussie locker up front, 8.8 is still open. E4OD has a transgo shift kit installed and operates very well.

Steering is tight and tracks well, cruise functions and holds well. AC is charged although doesn't work. Top has never been off to my knowledge. I have owned this vehicle for 7+ years and it was stock at that time. OD shows 88K miles. Passenger fender and door have trail damage and a few other minor dents and dings here and there. B pillar is cracked behind gutters driver/pass sides.

I have local CL add for $4200, willing to take $3800 from a FSB member.

Thanks
Travis

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
damn! wish this would have been avail. last yr. when the Yota burnt.
Sounds like a great deal and a lot of work put in. Good luck. Aught to make someone very happy! :beer

Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump BikerPepe. Hopefull with gas prices so low it will be more enticing.

I ♥ TTB
Bummer!
Hope it sells for you soon!

Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Weber

1 - 5 of 5 Posts