Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[1994 Bronco Parting]
[Negotiable].

Green bronco with grey interior. wrecked front and bad DS door. Top good, front hubs good, rear end interior parts capt chairs and console with good rear seat, Tailgate, etc. had a 4" lift on it only one spring and 2 shocks on one side any good. the rear axle is still good and intact. tailhousing on tranny broken, t-case it busted. let me know what you want/need
Price is negotiable on parts make offers.
also have parts from an 81 f-150, and doors and hood from an 89 f-150
.HD D44 front hubs for sale aslo.
[email protected]
Location (City):[Santaquin]
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):[84655]
Will you Ship? (Y/N):[Y]
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):[UPS mainly
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):[Pay Pal, M/O]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM answered
the only cruise stuff is whats on the column... the only thing left of the front end is one good coil spring, 2 shocks for one side, hubs/rotors/knuckles (mangled axle), lift kit drop brackets (tuff country brand), and an A/C compressor. the rest is completely gone.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
do you still have the dash mounted rear tailgate window switch? if so, is it (or was it) still functional? how much shipped to 08088 (NJ)?

I'm also looking for a damage free 94 Bronco steering wheel (do not need airbag). Does your rig still have the steering wheel, and if so, what condition?

Thanks!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM-ed ya Cobra jet... got the parts.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm-ed ya bearfoot_25

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
A/C Compressor?

·
Registered
11 Posts
dash pad

Do you have the dash pad (piece from top of glove box to top of radio)? If so, could I get a price shipped to 04107? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Do you have the tailgate spare tire carrier? If so how much, and how much for shipping to 37211?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got all PM's, and gathering some information, i will try to get back with all of you and see what we can do to get you some parts.
thanks for your patience.
and Drilim, i have 3 of those A/C compressors
FordBroncoLover, it has power windows.

Sam

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
auto case, auto hubs... sorry.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts