Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1994 XLT, 5.8L, 4" BDS lift, Sixlitre tuneup, Getto cold air Intake, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, 160 amp 3G
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been sitting for far too long and it's time for me to get her running again and finish what I started.

Initial plans are to get her running as soon as the weather breaks. Unfortunately I don't have anyplace inside to work on it. I started accumulating parts - oil pan & pump, I need batteries, tires and a new tailgate to start off. I'll have to go through all the wiring and fix whatever the critters chewed up and evict any that have taken up residence. I'll also finish some projects that I have accumulated parts for such as on board air.

Future plans will include new bumpers, winch, rock sliders and eventual some sort of a roll cage. These were always in the original plans but life got in the way.

I've also been contemplating an engine swap to a 7.3. I see there's a few threads on that that I'll be following closely. And seriously thinking about 1 ton axles with a SAS on the front

This is going to be a slow build and one I've been thinking about ever since I got the Bronco. But I have a plan and I'm determined to make progress.

Here's some pics of what she looked like when I Last drove her and where she's been sitting for way too long. She definitely needs some love.

Tire Wheel Plant Land vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Snow

·
Registered
92 5.0 E4OD metallic root beer work in progress
361 Posts
Nice! I’ll be following your thread. Are you in NJ? ( I noticed the tags) it looks like I’m not too far from you. I’m in Stanhope. I’m currently rebuilding a 92 resto-mod

·
Registered
'94 Bronco EB 4x4, 5.8L, E4OD, rusty fuel tank, electrical ghosts
52 Posts
Now thats a diamond in the rough right there. More so diamond than rough;)

·
Premium Member
1994 XLT, 5.8L, 4" BDS lift, Sixlitre tuneup, Getto cold air Intake, 32" Maxxis Bighorns, 160 amp 3G
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I’ll be following your thread. Are you in NJ? ( I noticed the tags) it looks like I’m not too far from you. I’m in Stanhope. I’m currently rebuilding a 92 resto-mod
Yes, I'm in Frelinghuysen, about 15 min from Stanhope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts