Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My post was deleted said seller needs 75 post to sale item on this site. I was not selling anything. I was wanted to purchase a Dash bezel for my Bronco. It is a 1994 Bronco 4x4 Auto with rear window defrost button in the bezel. Bronco Mom sent me a post but I could not open it. Just need a good bezel to replace my old broken one. Thanks for any help. [email protected]

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
1,736 Posts
Wtb or for sale classifieds require the poster to have something like 75 posts to post them is why it was removed. The forum use to limit access to the classified section automatically before we switched to the new format. Now, even tho the rule still exists, the forum doesn't limit so it's moderate by the admins.
As far as what i had posted was just that i knew some members were able to use the bezels out of 150s/250s of the same year @wof1945

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You're looking for the one that mounts under the steering column, correct? What color? Mocha, gray, blue?

·
Super Moderator
23,936 Posts
Yo wof1945,
As BroncMom advised.
See rules by gearrat incl craigslist pics @ ATTN ALL SELLERS: FOR SALE RULES
Includes, "...
New Members with less than 75 posts CANNOT view or create new threads in FOR SALE section.
Posting vehicles, parts or other items for sale or wanted are not allowed anywhere else in this site."
All due to scammers who preyed on our members many times.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're looking for the one that mounts under the steering column, correct? What color? Mocha, gray, blue?
No looking for for speed cluster. I just bought one from amazon, I will cut a hoe for the rear window defroster.

·
Registered
95 Bronco, 351W, E4OD, 4.56 gears, 35x12.50x15 Patagonia MTs.
29 Posts
No looking for for speed cluster. I just bought one from amazon, I will cut a hoe for the rear window defroster.
The gauge cluster should be compatable from any similar body style F-series. AKA 1992-1996. When I upgraded my 85 to a dash with a tach, I found one from another i6 vehicle. It worked out.
TIp: Double check if the Tachometer signal on these cares if its a V8 vs I6 or not, or just get one from a rig with the same cylinder count. 94-96 was only 5.0 or 5.8 IIRC, so you "should" be fine with any V8 Fseries or bronco cluster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts