Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I have been working for some time now, and am completely baffled by this 1994 5.8l 351w bronco I have just bought. to start a few days ago I was cruising through town and the truck was driving great, parked a few times and the truck would fire right up. well after stopping at the local Walmart for some groceries I went to start it and nothing. after a few agrivating minutes of cranking it started for a second back fired and died. ive been working for days now going through forums and changing parts, so far ive put in new TPS,MAP,IAC,O2,EFI,EGR, sensors as well as the PIP in the distributor and fuel pressure regulator im timed for 10 degrees BTDC and still I cant get the damn thing to run. at this point it will start and idle but roughly. if I try to give it any gas or drive it just stutters and falls flat on its face. and sometimes it will go just fine a few blocks but then slowly stutters and repeats. im completely baffled I have good fuel pressure and spark my cat is hollowed and cleaned ive changed every sensor and even put in a known good ECU from my other truck and still get the same problems. im ready to leave the truck for dead, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
Head gasket? tune up... oh yeah, CODES?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts