Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably a long shot but I am looking for the nicest possible tan leather seats or seat bottoms for my new to me 94 Eddie Bauer Bronco. Mine are decent but the Florida sun cracked 'em up a bit. As nice and original as this truck is I'd like to improve the few weak spots and make it 100%. Also is there a source for oem material? the stuff with the little holes? just curious, if I had to I'd have them re done but I really want mint original if I can find them. thanks all . . . .

·
Registered
379 Posts
check ebay there are some new replacement covers on there, but they are pricey armrest $75 bottoms are $215 I think and backs are $295. I plan on doing mine when fund allow. they are replacements not covers with the hog rings.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I will check into that i surf ebay ohhhhh a dozen times a day or so lol. hoping to find some suitable nice oem used ones though (again . . . long shot I'm sure)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
379 Posts
and they snap in just like the oem's . look at the bottoms and you can see it. I plan on doing one piece at a time as funds become available.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wonder if they do a rear bench.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't know about that, but you could call or email them and see. my bench is still in great shape so I don't kneed that one myself.

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
837 Posts
I do. Replaced my driver side bottom seat with a cover from them. Its high quality and nearly a factory replacement. I added some additional padding (extra $10) to my order to account for settling of the factory foam over time.

They are super friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

The only that was not "direct bolt on" was the two side rails were too long to fit the factory channel so I had to cut them down by about 3", but it was no big deal.

I may do the passenger side next when funds allow.

A few pics are here:

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/26920/84073

·
Registered
379 Posts
so they will add extra padding to the covers ? my bottom padding could use some help, the back is still good. thanks for the input 96bronco

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
I got a set of seat bottom leather covers from Richmond Auto Upholstery last year. It was an exact match for the seat back and was very high quality. It was simple to install. There are videos on youtube showing how to install them. Took maybe 10 mins per bottom. I would buy from them again, in fact I am going to get a complete set for the drivers seat in a month or so from them.

If you get a set, get their Hog Rings and pliers. They are much better then the crap I got at Ace Hardware.

The bottom cover is from them, the seat back is factory. Excellent match.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow! man those are nice, the seats are about the only weak part of my truck. Good info thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts