Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer- 351W
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these at the junkyard. Not sure what they are from, but they are Ford.
Both power. Springs/ base are rough, but an easy rebuild.

Do you think these will fit? Any tell tale things to look for?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
those look similiar to my 02 F-150 seats.

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer- 351W
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think they'll fit with some encouragement?
The harness is different than what I have, but I am sure I can make that part work.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Think they'll fit with some encouragement?
The harness is different than what I have, but I am sure I can make that part work.
anything will fit with enough fab work. I mean, the base looks flat, never seen the base of a gen5 bronco though.

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer- 351W
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price is right even if they don't work. There are Bestop seats in there now. I think I can probably swap the bases and be good. Just not sure about the power aspect. They just go back and forth, so I am not imagining too much of an issue.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Price is right even if they don't work. There are Bestop seats in there now. I think I can probably swap the bases and be good. Just not sure about the power aspect. They just go back and forth, so I am not imagining too much of an issue.
I saw a guy put a 454 into a Volkswagen beetle. I have faith you can get those into your Bronco AND get power seats to work.

·
Registered
1996 bronco, 351w, E4od
233 Posts
I think you can do it! Might require some custom mounting work. 1996 bronco seat mounts come way down in the front.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Too bad you don’t know what those came out of... I bet the swap isn’t as hard as you are thinking... I need to revisit my seat swap after my engine swap.

·
Super Moderator
29,093 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts