Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1995 Bronco XLT for Sale

Tennessee 
1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  duh_09 
#1 ·
I have an 95 Bronco XLT for sale. It has roughly 134,000 miles on it and has a 5.8L engine. I got this truck as my first vehicle in July of 06 and I need to sell it to pay for my car. It has a Pioneer headunit and speakers and Mossy Oak seatcovers. It got aftermarket 2-Piece headlights and euro taillights. A/C blows cold and was recharged a couple days ago. We have well over $6500 in this truck. It has new altenator and rear end. 4x4 works great... There is a slight "chunk" from 1st to 2nd but after driving it for a couple of days, you can drive it without it doing it. My transmission mechanic told me it wouldn't be that expensive ($300? I think) to fix when we took it in for the rear end. We want $4500OBO for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
PM, email, here, whatever.

Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks. The transmission does need some work, but I've been driving it for over 2 years with it doing it... It hasnt gotten worse, its the exact same as the day I got it, and my transmission mechanic says that its not that big of a problem. We had him drive it before we took it in to have the rearend swapped, and he told us that it was a minor thing, and that the rearend needed to be fixed asap and that the transmission could wait as long as we needed it to.

EDIT: I'm up for a little negiotiating too. We really need to get rid of this truck.

#8 ·
I do still have them, but I'm planning on sending them out with the next owner, just in case they want them.

If whoever gets the truck doesnt want them, I'll let you know.

Another couple little things I forgot to mention about this truck... It's wired for an amp/subs and it has a custom exhaust. It's also got Mossy Oak seatcovers and all that stuff. The drivers seat has a rip in it too, but its not that bad, and the covers cover it up very well.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I'm in southern TN, Pulaski to be exact. I'm about 20 mins north of the state line.

We're pretty happy with out mechanic at Shoup's Transmissions in Elkton. He's rebuilt the tranny in my 85 BII, put a clutch in my 95 Mustang, and put the rear end in my Bronco and did a good job and had fair prices every time. They were even nice enough to help lift up my pipes in my car to prevent them from hitting (lowered car) free of charge.

#18 ·
If your intake tube comes off the manifold ant straight to the airbox, its speed density. If theres a mass air meter inbetween the tube and the airbox, its mass air. Looks like this--

#19 ·
It's Speed density, I believe the only 95 Mass Airs were CA vehicles, right?

I'll try and get some more pics this afternoon but the truck isn't at my home, its at my mom's business and I'm not sure if I'll be heading that way, I'll have my camera with me if I do. Anything specific you wont pics of?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.