Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· No avatar required
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking of selling the '95 I bought in February '07. I find myself looking at it and dreaming of lifting it or doing an SAS. I am weak and know I will start ordering shit for it .

95 XLT,5.8,E40D, leather, all powers, 32x11.50x15 AT's. $3800

· No avatar required
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The front bumper needs to be adjusted, I haven't gotten around to it. It the engine is a 351w. I ran a carfax when I bought it. It was lease vehicle, I think one of the PO's was a fireman because I found four feet of extra wiring in the headliner when I started to take off the trim to remove the top. I never removed the top because the soft top I bought was not what I wanted.

I will get engine and undercarraige pics.

· No avatar required
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What kind of oil was used with it previously if you know? Synthetic or conventional?

Also, would you be willing to work out shipping or are you doing pick-up only?
No idea, if I had to guess I would say coventional.

If you arrange the shipping, I am OK with that. Payment would need to be made in full and checks would need to clear before it leaves my possesion.

· No avatar required
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How's the inspection? If it needs it is it in shape to be inspected? Any vibrations done the road? When's the last tune-up? Any hesitation during take-off or going up hills? Any tranny slip? The reason I ask all this, my dad and wife would pick this up if I can just convence her to let me buy it. I won't get to see it till november till i get home. But from what i see now, i want it!!!
It runs great, I occasionally drive it to work (110 mile round trip) at 80-85 mph. It is inspected until 4/09, front pads are getting low, but I have them and need to find time to get them on, I just did a rear axle seal, no trans slip, no hesitation, I do not know of the last tune up, but it doesn't need one.

· No avatar required
12,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's an awesome color combo - especially the exterior!

How old were those above pics you posted - any current pictures of it as it now sits?

What is on top of the rear cap - looks to be something square & flat, as it's showing up in all of the pics?

back ttt 4 ya!
Those pics are from Feb, it needs a bath right now. They look like lower brackets for some kind of light bar. I don't like them, but I didn't touch them because I don't want holes in the roof.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.