Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, it's time to sell her. She sits in my driveway and gets about 10 miles per week so she has to go. Here are the details.
1995 XL, 5.0/302 Automatic Trans, New 33 BFG AT/KO's on Rock Crawlers, New RS 5000 Shocks, K&N FIPK, new 8MM Wires and plugs, Flowmaster Single Exhaust, Tan Vinyl Interior, JVC Head Unit with Sony Speakers, Custom Front and Back Steel Bumpers, Front Baha Light Bar with 4 Hellas, D Rings front and back. The truck runs perfect. I have the dreaded rust spot on the tailgate but that's the only place. The truck comes with a custom fastback soft top. I live in Maryland around the Annapolis area. I'm taking offers because I just want a fair deal for a great Bronco. Here is one pic I have and I will be taking a ton of digital photos this Saturday and post them too. Email me any questions at David_Ble[email protected] If you want to call me, I'll be available by cell phone and I can email you my number. Oh yeah, it has about 150,000 miles, rebuilt Jasper Transmission and a brand new tow hitch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts