Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
find out if he has papers on the rebuild find out if its ever been in a fender bender ask him whats wrong with the tailgate find out any issues look for anything fishy check all mounts find out if 4x4 works and don't take his word on anything people like to over sale these and bite u in the ass

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,839 Posts
take it into the dealership or a good mechanic. spending that kind of money it would be worth paying an hours labor to look things over.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,626 Posts
filling out your profile info would be helpful in a situation like this.
some areas have more specific problems than other areas of the country. :shrug

·
Registered
84 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't think that looks like an actual Eddie Bauer bronco? I have a 96 EB and the interior looks completely different. the wood grain trim on the dash is much darker, the driver and passenger seats are leather and embroidered at the top. There is no wood grain around the windown switches on the door or at the bottom of the gauge cluster. Not to mention I have never seen an EB bronco with that exterior color combination.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't think that looks like an actual Eddie Bauer bronco? I have a 96 EB and the interior looks completely different. the wood grain trim on the dash is much darker, the driver and passenger seats are leather and embroidered at the top. There is no wood grain around the windown switches on the door or at the bottom of the gauge cluster. Not to mention I have never seen an EB bronco with that exterior color combination.
I agree it looks a lot like the seats out of a lariat edition f series. but the paint could of been done buy a prior owner you never know.and the door panels could of come out of a f150 also could be a cluster f of a bronco lol u get it a cluster F ahhahaah

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now it makes sense that he would include this in the post

Two-Tone Bronco
Maroon and blue leather seats were first offered in 1991 (1992 model year) through the end of production. 1994--1996 XLTs and Eddie Bauers have the rear cargo panels slotted for a cargo cover and net. The rest of the 351s went MAF in 1995 (MY 1996) along with OBD2 on both the 302 and 351. 1994--1995 351 blocks are roller ready, and both 302 and 351w 1996 model years are roller blocks. 1995 Eddie Bauers have a vented front bumper. 1996 XLTs and Eddie Bauers have a vented front bumper. All 1994--1996 Eddie Bauers have an overhead console. Some 1994--1996 XLTs or Eddie Bauers have lighted sun visors and a dimming rear view mirror. 1994-96 monochrome trucks are XLT Sport models. They were offered in black, red, and white. In 1991, Ford offered a 1992 Nite edition bronco. All black, with gray interior. Another limited edition color offered on the mid-1990s XLTs was a two-tone light teal green and white exterior with a charcoal gray interior. Only about 600 of the teal and white two-tone were produced each year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Description lifted from wikipedia

Wood in this car looks like the cheap stick plastic kits.

Th below description is copied from wikipedia, he referenced at the bottom of page

Now it makes sense that he would include this in the post

Two-Tone Bronco
Maroon and blue leather seats were first offered in 1991 (1992 model year) through the end of production. 1994--1996 XLTs and Eddie Bauers have the rear cargo panels slotted for a cargo cover and net. The rest of the 351s went MAF in 1995 (MY 1996) along with OBD2 on both the 302 and 351. 1994--1995 351 blocks are roller ready, and both 302 and 351w 1996 model years are roller blocks. 1995 Eddie Bauers have a vented front bumper. 1996 XLTs and Eddie Bauers have a vented front bumper. All 1994--1996 Eddie Bauers have an overhead console. Some 1994--1996 XLTs or Eddie Bauers have lighted sun visors and a dimming rear view mirror. 1994-96 monochrome trucks are XLT Sport models. They were offered in black, red, and white. In 1991, Ford offered a 1992 Nite edition bronco. All black, with gray interior. Another limited edition color offered on the mid-1990s XLTs was a two-tone light teal green and white exterior with a charcoal gray interior. Only about 600 of the teal and white two-tone were produced each year.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts